Sarah Small became a Certified Nurse Practitioner in July 2015 after completing Kent State University's Nurse Practitioner program. She has over 15 years of experience in the operating room with the majority of her nursing career at Lake Health - West Medical Center, Sarah continually seeks to increase her knowledge and skill to better serve her patients. Her passion has been working with others to achieve health and happiness, which drew her into the field of podiatry after a successful career as a surgical nurse. Since becoming a Certified Nurse Practitioner, Sarah hopes to blend her surgical skills with podiatric care as needed by patients.
- Lake Health - Tripoint Medical Center, Concord, Ohio
- Lake Health - Lake West Medical Center, Willoughby, Ohio
- *Masters in Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner / Kent State University 2012
- *Bachelor of Science in Nursing / Kent State University 2012
- *Undergraduate Diploma of Nursing - Associates of Science, 2004 / Huron School of Nursing in Affiliation with Cuyahoga Community College 2004